Potty Training Boys - but high

Potty Training Boys,tips for potty training boys,potty training charts for boys,potty training videos for boys,potty training problems boys
Help transition your boy diapers to "big boy" underpants? Wondering if there is a difference between potty training boys and girls? Worried that your neighbor's daughter is already potty trained and your son shows no interest in it at all? Is this the impression that your child is sitting too comfortably and contentedly on his behind wrought?

I have a rambunctious four year-old son, who always seems ready to take on the world. But two and a half years, he had no intention of learning using the pot. He just about every day as if he intended to wear diapers all his life. As his mother, I began to be afraid. Was it normal? Many parenting books told me that I should wait it out until he was "interested" and ready, but what if it took forever? Will I be able to bear the shame of having a diapered ten years in my house?

If you are in the same dilemma I found myself two years ago, do not worry. Here are some things you need to know about potty training boys.

    Boy vs Girl Myth
    Firstly, there is no difference in potty training boys and girls. Each child is unique in layout and has a different reaction to the challenge. Some are beginning panties, some end. That's just the way it is.
    The father figure
    One of the things that I found extremely useful in potty training boys became my husband to help me. The boys turn to their fathers to learn how to be a "man." Tell your spouse to teach your son how to use the potty like a "big boy." Suggest they go shopping for panties together. Your son will certainly appreciate the attention.

How To Potty Train A Boy in 3 Day Click Here

Leave a Reply